Sunday, May 10, 2009

[fast5] Hello!



Hi everyone, this is Rodrigo from Argentina.

This is my second week on Fast-5 and I have to say this is just fantastic. Not only because it helped me get "debloated" (lost about 1kg already, probably mostly water) but also because it made my life so much easier. I can now go to gym early in the afternoon without feeling full from lunch (was quite a problem, although it's just a two days/week strenght training workout). Energy and concentration levels are improved, and it get's even better: i've started to cook my dinner more thoughtfully. Choosing better ingredients: good protein and good fat, not so much refined carbs, started to eat fruits, etc.

So far, so good. I do it in a mon-sat fashion because those days I'm busy during the mornings (helps to concentrate on things other than food), and then on sunday i just take a break untill sunday evening (6 to 7 pm) in which I do a sort of Eat-Stop-Eat fast 'till monday window starts (my window is 6 to 11pm; fits better for me since down here dinner time is always after 10pm).

To sum up: doing great, getting lean (have a couple of kg more to lose), more energy, better eating. This might be just what I have been looking for! =) Only time will tell...

My thanks to Dr. Herring for sharing this way of life with us, and the rest of the group for the good info and feedback on Fast-5!.

-
Rodrigo



Yahoo! Cocina
Recetas prácticas y comida saludable
Visitá http://ar.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/

__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___


[get this widget]

0 comments: