Tuesday, August 18, 2009

[fast5] Re: Hello, Just starting.

Hi Eric-

If you are having no problem on day two, you should be just fine until you hit your svelte 155! ;)

My wife thought this was just another one of my diet phases but even after nine months I still have NO plans of ever looking back.

Best of luck and welcome!

Rick Stewart

--- In fast5@yahoogroups.com, "Eric" <nyerbeezwax@...> wrote:
>
> Hello All,
>
> Just started the diet yesterday. I'm choosing the 1-6pm window. I have a large black coffee in the morning when I wake up, and then I'm fine the rest of the morning. I tend to get heartburn in the evening before going to bed, so I believe I'll benefit with the earlier window.
>
> This is easier than I could have ever hoped for. Maybe it's too early to say that being only day 2. I'm really enthused about this.
>
> My stats:
> 8/16/2009: 216 lbs
> 5'6"
> My goal weight is 155 lbs, so I'm hoping to lose 60 lbs.
>
> Thanks.
> Eric
>


------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fast5/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fast5/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:fast5-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:fast5-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
fast5-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

[get this widget]

0 comments: