On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 6:25 PM, Heather Twist <HeatherTwist@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm finding all this really interesting as I'm the opposite. I've always had a really low blood count. In fact when I was pregnant they actually gave me blood as it was the only way they could get the iron count up and, obviously, they would never take my blood because of the anaemia.
Cheers
Kirsteen
From what I'm reading, the vegetable sources of iron aren't well
absorbed, so the "red meat" would still have more effect on
stored iron.
I'm finding all this really interesting as I'm the opposite. I've always had a really low blood count. In fact when I was pregnant they actually gave me blood as it was the only way they could get the iron count up and, obviously, they would never take my blood because of the anaemia.
Cheers
Kirsteen
__._,_.___
0 comments:
Post a Comment