Monday, January 18, 2010

[fast5] Re: Chitosan while fasting?

I was not aware of a 5 calorie rule. I thought as much as a stick of sugarfree gum could disrupt the process

--- In fast5@yahoogroups.com, Heather Twist <HeatherTwist@...> wrote:
>
> I think chitosan fits in the 5-calorie rule: it basically is not
> digested. I use konjac fiber the same way ... it allows me to take
> pills I need, and keeps my stomach happy when it's empty.
>
>
> On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 11:49 AM, saragarrettrn <saragarrettrn@...> wrote:
> > I have been FFing for almost two months. I have a question? I use Chitosan as a fiber supplement. I also take 5htp. I need to take the 5htp in the am during the fast. It, however, makes me sick to my stomach if I take it without food. I have discovered that if I take two Chitosan before I take my 5htp I do not get sick to my stomach. Is this considered braking the fast. They have no calories. It also helps with the uncomfortable empty feeling and helps me make it to my break fast time.
> >
> > Sara
> >
> >
> >
> > -----------
>


------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fast5/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fast5/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
fast5-digest@yahoogroups.com
fast5-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
fast5-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

[get this widget]

0 comments: